Search This Blog

Friday, April 10, 2009

House

ok, so i admit...im an addict now. When my husband started watching House on tv i did everything in my capacity to distract him, to persuade him not to watch the 'BORING' serial with the horribly inhumane,self conceited doctor who treats every one of his patient like a lab rat...only to realise that now im so hooked to it, that i have to have my daily dose of house...sometimes more than one...and now the same doctor seems remarkably human, strikingly attractive and terribly emotional (my husband is wondering if House's blue eyes has anything to do with all of this)...may be maybe not...but all in all, the tv serial is definitely gripping, the plots are very interesting...and i will surely be seeing more of it.....

well, i just started blogging and am already enjoying the pleasures of mindless rambling!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I m a biggggggggg fan of House....have all th seasons.. and kinda like it...

    ReplyDelete