Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Windows Live Writer!...Im lovin it!!

My husbands New Year present turned out pretty good. A lenovo Laptop was not something I had in mind, I mean for that matter I was not expecting anything, May be that is why it turned out this good.....anyways I have been more active on the blogging front now...watching TV, cooking, cleaning and blogging...pheww...multitasking big time!...and I just cant stop admiring this tool Windows 7 has...its called Windows Live Writer...and its amazing how it works...I have configured it to my blog and I type the matter on it and click publish!...Voila!...in a matter of seconds my matter is published on my blog. It not only saves a copy of every blog that I write, it has features to add pictures, videos and links and even photo albums. Best of all it gives you the ability(limited, not like your other photo processing and editing tools) to edit pictures as you insert them, including the ability to watermark them....Cool ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment