Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My Playlist

I have been thinking of doing this for some time now, don't know what I have been waiting for. I love music and there was a time when my mom had to literally ban MTV and Channel V at home, I was so glued to the TV. Songs touch my soul, they throw me into another world, a world I like being in. I have been craving to listen to all the songs I had in my collection of Audio Cassettes during my college days (I know that sounds ancient now), but I miss listening to these songs. I didn't get them here, So the next best thing to do now is to make a you tube list of all my Favorite songs, the list is obviously very long, So I will keep adding songs as I remember them( I am sure I will miss out on so many, but I am only human). I will make 2 Separate lists, one Trance and the other everything else. I already have a few in my video collection on orkut, so will start with those and keep updating, may be you guys will find your favorites in the list too!

The List (in no particular order)
  1. Coldplay - Speed of Sound
  2. Coldplay- Fix you
  3. Coldplay- Talk
  4. Coldplay- Viva La Vida
  5. Goo Goo Dolls- Iris
  6. Goo Goo Dolls- Slide
  7. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Dani California
  8. Red Hot Chili Peppers- Under the Bridge
  9. Red hot Chili Peppers- Cant Stop
  10. Nickelback- Far away
  11. Nickelback- Hero
  12. Maroon 5- Makes me wonder
  13. Imogen Heap- Speeding Cars
  14. Madonna- Holiday
  15. Madonna- Vogue
  16. Madonna- Papa Don't Preach
  17. Madonna- Human Nature
  18. Madonna- Ray Of Light
  19. Madonna- Jump
  20. Madonna- Like A Prayer
  21. Madonna- Material Girl
  22. Phil Collins- Another Day in Paradise
  23. Tears for Fears - Everybody wants to rule the world
  24. Alphaville- Forever Young
  25. Seal- Kiss from a rose
  26. Guns n Roses- Better
  27. Guns n Roses- November Rain
  28. Guns n Roses- Sweet Child O Mine
  29. Boyz II Men- Motown Philly
  30. Real McCoy- Another Night
  31. Richard Marx- Right here waiting
  32. September- Cry for you
  33. Aerosmith- Crazy
  34. Aerosmith- I dont want to miss a thing
  35. Aerosmith- Pink
  36. Def Leppard- Hysteria
  37. Metallica- I dissapear
  38. Ida Cor- Let me think about it
  39. Scorpions- Wind of Change
  40. Modern Talking- Brother Louie
  41. Queen- We will rock you
  42. Queen- I want to break free
  43. Matchbox Twenty- unwell
  44. Matchbox Twenty- Look how far we've come
  45. Linkin Park- In the end
  46. U2- with or without you
  47. U2- One
  48. E-type- I just wanna be with you
  49. Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah
  50. The Black Ghosts- Full Moon
  51. Muse- Supermassive Black hole
  52. Craig david- Rise and Fall
  53. Micheal Bolton- Said i loved you but i lied
  54. Sting- Fields of gold
  55. Sting/Police- Every Breath You Take
  56. Boy meets girl- Waiting for a star to fall
  57. Art Company- Suzanna
  58. The New radicals- get what you give
  59. P.Diddy- Last Night
  60. Kanye West- Homecoming
  61. Gorillaz- windmill
  62. The Rasmus- In the shadows
  63. River Phoenix- Stand By Me
  64. R.E.M- Losing My Religion
  65. Eagles- Hotel California
  66. Rihanna- Don't Stop The Music
  67. Village People- YMCA
  68. Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit
  69. Pink Floyd- Brick In The Wall
  70. ABBA- Dancing Queen
  71. ABBA- Mama Mia
  72. Boney M- Ma Baker
  73. Boney M- Daddy Cool
  74. Ini Kamoze- Here Comes The Hot Stepper
  75. Snow- Informer
  76. Jimmy Ray- Are You Jimmy Ray
  77. Diana King- L-L-Lies
  78. Inner Circle- Games People Play
  79. Whigfield- Saturday Night
  80. Whigfield- Think of you
  81. Whitney Houston- I Will Always Love You
  82. Whitney Houston- My Love Is Your Love
  83. Whitney Houston/ Mariah Carey -When You Believe
  84. Mariah Carey- Hero
  85. Mariah Carey- Always Be My Baby
  86. Mariah Carey- Touch My Body
  87. The Chemical Brothers- Hey Boy Hey Girl
  88. The Verve- Bitter Sweet Symphony
  89. Len- Steal My Sunshine
  90. MLTR- Someday
  91. MLTR- Sleeping Child
  92. MLTR- Blue Night
  93. Billy joel- We Din't Start The Fire
  94. Billy Joel- Uptown Girl
  95. Mr President- Coco jumbo
  96. Chumbawumba- Thubthumping( I get knocked down)
  97. No Mercy- Where Do You Go
  98. Ace Of Base- All That She Wants
  99. Ace Of Base- The Sign
  100. Boyzone- Picture Of You
  101. Boyzone- Love Me for a Reason
  102. Elton John- Sacrifice
  103. Elton John- Can You Feel The Love Tonight
  104. Elton John- Sorry seems to be the hardest word
  105. Toni Braxton- Unbreak My Heart
  106. Shania Twain- From This Moment
  107. Shania Twain- You're the still the one
  108. Shania Twain- That don't Impress me much
  109. Shania Twain- Man! I feel like a women
  110. Bryan Adams- Summer of 69
  111. Bryan Adams- Everything i do
  112. Bryan Adams- Please Forgive me
  113. Brayn Adams- Run To You
  114. Bryan Adams- The only thing that looks good on me is you
  115. Bryan Adams- Im Ready
  116. Bryan Adams- 18 Till I Die
  117. Jon Bon Jovi- Livin on a prayer
  118. Jon Bon Jovi- It's My Life
  119. Jon Bon Jovi- Bed Of Roses
  120. Jon Bon Jovi- Always
  121. Jon Bon Jovi- Make a Memory
  122. Jon Bon Jovi- I'll Be there for you
  123. Jon Bon Jovi- Blaze of Glory
  124. Enrique iglesias- Hero
  125. Enrique Iglesias- Escape
  126. Enrique Iglesias- Love To See You Cry
  127. Sean Paul- Give it up to me
  128. Mark Anthony- You sang to me
  129. Mark Anthony- I Need to Know
  130. Nelly Furtado- Say It Right
  131. Nelly Furtado- Maneater
  132. Justin Timberlake- What Goes Around
  133. Justin Timberlake- Sexy Back
  134. Wyclef Jean/Akon- Sweetest Girl
  135. Santana- Maria Maria
  136. Santana- Smooth
  137. Pink- So What
  138. Pink- Get This Party Started
  139. Pink- Most Girls
  140. Pink/ Christina Aguilera- Lady Marmalade
  141. Christina Aguilera- Genie In The Bottle
  142. Christina Aguilera/Ricky martin- Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
  143. Kylie Minogue- Love At First Sight
  144. Kylie Minogue- Can't Get You Out Of My Head
  145. Kylie Minogue- Come Into My World
  146. Alicia Keys- Fallin
  147. Alicia Keys- No One
  148. Alicia Keys/Jack White- Another Way To Die
  149. Avril Lavigne- Complicated
  150. Avril Lavigne- I'm With You
  151. Katy Perry- I kissed A Girl
  152. R. Kelly- I Believe I Can Fly
  153. TLC- Waterfall
  154. No Doubt- Don't Speak
  155. George Michael- Faith
  156. George Michael- Last Christmas
  157. George Michael- Careless Whisper
  158. Joan Jett and the Blackhearts- I Love Rock n Roll
  159. Roxette- The Look
  160. Evanescence- My Immortal
  161. Evanescence- Going Under
  162. Evanescence- Bring Me To Life
  163. Natalie Imbruglia- Torn
  164. Destiny's Child- Say My Name
  165. Destiny's Child- Survivor
  166. Destiny's Child- Bootylicious
  167. Eminem- Real Slim Shady
  168. Eminem- Lose Yourself
  169. Eminem- Stan
  170. Run DMC- Its Like That
  171. Robbie Williams- Feel
  172. Robbie Williams- Let Me Entertain You
  173. Cranberries- Zombie
  174. Crazy Town-Butterfly
  175. Fatboy Slim- Right Here Right Now
  176. Pussycat Dolls- Buttons
  177. Pussycat Dolls- When I Grow Up
  178. Shakira- Whenever Wherever
  179. Shakira- Hips Don't Lie
  180. Shakira/Beyonce- Beautiful Liar
  181. Shakira- Objection
  182. Fugees- Killing Me Softly
  183. UB40- Can't Help Falling In Love With You
  184. UB40- Red Red Wine
  185. Outcast- Ms Jackson
  186. Outcast- Hey Ya
  187. Black Eyed Peas- Lets Get It Started
  188. Gwen Stefani- Hollerback Girl
  189. Europe- The Final Countdown
  190. The bangles- Walk Like an Egyptian
  191. KT Tunstall- Suddenly I See
  192. Sarah McLachlan- Fallen
  193. Sarah McLachlan- Angel
  194. Sarah McLachlan- I Will Remember You
  195. New Kids On The Block- The Right Stuff
  196. Timbaland- The Way I Are
  197. Timbaland- Apologise
  198. Foreigner- I Want To Know What Love Is
  199. Los Lobos- La Bamba
  200. Kaoma- lambada
  201. Glen Mederios- Nothings Gonna Change My Love
  202. Gloria Estefan- Rythms Gonna Get You
  203. Kool n The Gang- Fresh
  204. Coolio- Gangsters Paradise
  205. Amy Grant- Baby Baby
  206. La Bouche- Be My Lover
  207. 2 Unlimited- Twilight Zone
  208. The Tamperer/Maya- Feel It( Chimney On Her)
  209. Haddaway- What Is Love
  210. Rednex- Cotton Eyed Joe
  211. Scatman John- Scatman
  212. Kid Cudi- Day and Night
  213. Lauryn Hill- That Thing
  214. Dead Or Alive- Spin Me Round
  215. Wes- Alane
  216. Kevin Rudolf- Let It Rock
Trance/Techno
  1. ATB- 9 Pm Till I Come
  2. Alice Deejay- Better Off Alone
  3. Robert Miles- Children
  4. Robert Miles- Fable
  5. DJ Quicksilver- Bellissima
  6. Sash- Mysterious Times
  7. Sash- Raindrops
  8. Lady Gaga- Just Dance
  9. Modjo- Lady
  10. Chicane/Bryan Adams- Don't Give Up
  11. Eiffel 65- Blue
  12. Eiffel 65- Move Your Body
  13. Run DMC- Its Like That
  14. Darude- Sandstorm
  15. Darude- Feel The Beat
  16. Faithless- God Is a DJ
  17. N Trance- D.I.S.C.O
  18. N. Trance- Set You Free
  19. Bob Sinclar- World,Hold On
  20. Wamdue Project- King Of My Castle
  21. Fugees- Ready Or Not Remix
  22. Bellini- Samba De Janeiro
  23. Michael Gray- Weekend
  24. DJ Sammy- Heaven
  25. Supermode- Tell Me Why
  26. Dario G- Carnaval De Paris
Phew!...this is not as easy as I thought it would be...sometimes you don't remember any and then sometimes you remember all at once that by the time you start listing them out you forget a few again...anyways I think I have a few more to add in both the categories...Taking a break for now




8 comments:

  1. Nice list, but how could you miss "Eagles - Hotel California" in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like i said...im not done with it...i try to recall a couple of songs everyday...hopefully in another 10 days of time...it should be complete...i dont think it can ever be comp...may be u can help me make it more comprehensive...what say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah! I'm waiting for you to finish the list, so that I can build up my playlist out of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!...go make ur own list...u lazy bugger!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why sweat when you are doing just a wonderful job at it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmm...madthini...madthini...I will slip in a couple of really horrid songs...like Altaf rajas or Mikas...he he...

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about these two?

    R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
    Madona - Papa Don't Preach

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool!...i like the first one...not such a fan of papa don't preach...will add both...thanks!

    ReplyDelete