Search This Blog

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Colors!





Well the story behinds these set of photos is rather amusing!...

I used Red nail polish...as nail polish does not blend completely with water...some were smudged , but I did get a few that were intact drops in the water. In the other picture, I smeared some blue toothpaste and put a few drops of nail polish on it to give it the contrast.

I am glad I decided to use what I used as these things have a certain consistency , which the normal water colors do not, anyways I could not find my water color set that day.

2 comments:

  1. The nail polish idea was really good Peshla. I"m sure as you keep trying different things, soon you'll get the shot you are looking for.

    All the photos have a very abstract theme to it and they are really nice. The best one for me though is the one with blue toothpaste..he he its really nice. Nice work Peshla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sudhi!...I like abstract photography..because it allows a lot of imagination...to create something new every time I want a certain effect...Im on the look out for things now in my bathroom n kitchen shelves...he he;)

    ReplyDelete