Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

New Hope!... New Beginning!

Like everything else I think my blog needed a new makeover to get me started again. My hubby is like "whatever happened, wheres the blogger? "....Its just that sometimes theres an overflow of thoughts , good and bad and I forget that now I have a place to pen them down. Would I share my deepest of feelings and thoughts on this blog, I don't know, but then I never did have a Diary. My teachers tried hard to get me into the habit of keeping one, but I refused...My life and my feelings have always been like an open book and those closest to me can exactly read what is in it and those who do not like what they read, I truly don't care...and so I decided to blog instead of keep a Diary.

One of the things that I haven't been very open about on the social networking sites is that I am Pregnant, All of 7 months now. I have spoken a lot about it with my close pals but have not written about it yet.

This year started off with the Good news, around Jan 5th or 6th is when I found out I was pregnant , I was about 4 n half weeks then, and there was a life growing within me...may be it is my dad I thought, actually everyone said that. The very first time I saw this life was when I was 6 and half weeks pregnant and later at 8 and half weeks, it was a baby human. When the doctor showed me the heart beat, I kept staring at it wondering at the way of life, the most Crucial Organ in a Human Body... the Heart..With it starts life and with it ends Life....I wondered, one day My dad too came to this world the same way with a beating heart and on October 7th, the same heart stopped beating and took him away from all of us. I looked at the small Baby and thought where one life ends the other begins...then again may be it is the same person, My dad coming back to me...All Over!!!...and I smiled.

My pregnancy so far (touch wood) has been really good. There really hasn't been too much to complain about, Thanks to God. I have eaten whatever I felt like eating , I have done whatever I wanted to do, so I must say I have had a very good time, thanks to a supportive partner.

On my 20th week Ultrasound my Husband and I found out that we are going to have a Baby Girl!!!..We went to the Ultrasound telling ourselves, Boy or Girl, it dint matter, we just want to make sure the Baby is healthy and growing right. My husband already seems very possessive about his daughter...ha ha..."Ask me" I tell him narrating all my stories with Dad.
Well now after finding out the Sex, we have to think of a name. Why?....knowing Sandesh and me, We will sit on it till the end , and later when the Baby is out, we will fight, laugh, fight and land up keeping a name that both of us don't like....that is why , we need to at least think of a few names ahead of time. I, the one with a lot of time at hand, have a small list of names that I like, Sandesh hasn't quite approved of any and so I'm waiting....some of the names that I have liked

Naisha- New Hope, Special
Ela- Earth
Aarna- Goddess Lakshmi
Lakhi- Goddess Laksmi
Aaliya- Highest Social Standing

Well these are just some of the names that I have liked. Now waiting for Sandesh to give me his list.

My due date is on September 12th and both of us and our families are waiting to Welcome this New Member to our Small Family..Sandesh, me, the twin Uncles,the Great Gran mom the Granmas and the Gran Pas in Heaven:)



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on a new beginning Peshla! and good luck with the rest of the term :) You guys are going to have a ball with the little one. Enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats Pesh! Finally the day has come. This is an amazing new. I had a doubt but first wanted to hear it from you :)
    Very happy for you guys.. Good luck and happy parenting!!

    Lots of Love,
    Manasi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is a amazing news peshla... i am sooo happy for u guys :)... and the way u have penned down ur thoughts here is beautiful.... i wish u all the best... and loads and loads of love to the baby girl within you and love to her again once she is out....
    this is a great news :)... u should have told us before... do send in some of your pics with the hugeeee tummy :D.... it just seems like recent times when we used to play at school....
    Congrats again honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this one. And Pesh you will be a mother! Wah! I hope you are a less scared mother than your amma :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Manasi- Thank You So much:)
    @ Kiran- Thank You....Im a lil finicky with how open fb is ...so dint mention it anywhere...Will surely send some pics.
    @Vibha- Thanks Kane!...you know... the way I feel n care for the baby now, even before its born, tells me that I will be even more worried abt her when she turns 16;)...n more than me Sandesh...ha ha

    ReplyDelete