Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hooked to the Tube!

....and why not(Shameless and Jobless, My husband calls me)....am watching my all time fav sitcom 'Friends'as I am typing this. Hooked on is the right word to use as I am hooked on to the show only for a while until something better comes along.

So Im kinda done with my House Obsession for now...moving on....Im waiting to watch the new much talked about comedy series Outsourced on NBC , Thursdays at 9:30 Pacific. This serial features a call center in India. I think im going to love it...watching so many Indians in an American sitcom....the trailers look very promising, hoping the real deal is as good.

The other one is Wipe Out on ABC on Tuesdays at 8:00...infact that starts in another 10 minutes, so I better get done with this blog soon. Its a Game show,Apparently this is the third season, don't know how I missed the first two. Anyways it involves Contestants participating in various hurdles to win a prize money...Don't know if you remember , but it looks like a remake of the popular Japanese game show...don't remember the name, but I was a huge fan of that show.

One of my favorite as a kid was the crystal maze...I loved the four zones and the theme of the game show...I always pictured myself playing all those games...Would love to see it again after all these years....until then, three cheers to the Idiot box and the couch potato in me!

2 comments:

  1. Its Takeshis Castle.. the game show which is similar to Wipe Out... but i feel that was more fun :).

    I too loved crystal maze, i always used to look forward to it every wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kiran- Yup, thats the one...true...that was way better...the games and sets were amazing....this one is pretty amateur in comparison.....ha ha...n guess what, I saw a couple of episodes of Crystal Maze on you tube yesterday night...couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete