Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The story of a puddle






These are some of the very first pictures I shot using my husband's Nikon D90.I have been looking for them for a while now and was disappointed thinking I lost them...today a 2 hour rummaging through all the files helped me find them. While taking the D90 for some practise shots I came across this small water puddle behind our car in the parking lot...and what can be better,it had rained the previous day and there was water dropping into the puddle creating small bubbles. This puddle might have been a small and insignificant one but it sure was worth taking pictures of.Well I tried to capture the Life cycle of this Bubble. Water has always fascinated me, whether it be in the form of an ocean, in a glass,in the form of rain or then again like this in the form of a puddle. The Piscean in me thinks it is one of the most beautiful elements of nature.

3 comments: