Search This Blog

Monday, September 14, 2009

TLC Sept 14th

Today I took a good 15 minutes just deciding whom to take out. Most of the dogs are new...n my old friends are all gone..as in, they found a home :).....Finally I decided to take Barb a 10 year old Female Pit Bull...she is huge...but damn gorgeous. She kinda reminds me of Spike in Tom n Jerry...he he...she looks intimidating because of her frame , but she is a such a gentle dog. Loves attention and wants you to pet her every two minutes...she doesn't really play much.Only likes to chase running people and then jump on them for treats. She finished all the treats I had in my pouch and shamelessly kept asking me for more. She does obey some commands like sit and stay hence she was easy to handle, except when she was on the leash, where you have to use all your strength to walk her. Very affectionate,gentle and patient, Barb was my dog of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment