Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Hangover from Hangover!

When I go to watch a movie, my favourite part is the trailers at the start. That is when I decide which ones to watch and which not to. Hangover was definitely one that I wanted to watch like 17 again, A night in the museum 2 and many others, but very few stood up to my expectation. The trailers were funnier than the movies themselves. This one ( Hangover) I can say is easily one of the best entertaining movies I have seen so far this year. watch it with an open mind, otherwise it can be a little hard to digest. Perfect timing in comedy, good script, talented set of actors, totally a very good movie. It Kinda reminded me of Wild Hogs, but this one is a lot dirtier(in a funny way;). The story is set in Vegas.Always thought Vegas was fun, din't know it was this FUN!!!!!!...Looking forward to plan my next trip to Vegas.In the meantime all you dirty minds GO WATCH THE MOVIE!

2 comments: