Search This Blog

Thursday, June 25, 2009

MJ, Farrah - Rest In Peace

Its a sad day for the world of Pop music!....the legend is no more..Its hard for me to imagine this, as I grew up listening and dancing to his songs(I am passionate about music and dance). Michael Jackson is so big, its sometimes hard to comprehend it. It is sad that the media blew things out of proportion and made his stay in the US almost impossible. As a child I remember trying to moonwalk like him and failing badly..he he...we all went through that phase of craziness I guess...and it was all M.J... M.J,Rest In Peace.

Farrah Fawcett, what can I say another gorgeous actress (the old Charlies Angels) passed away too. Loved her hair style, I for a short while unintentionally sported a hairdo something like hers and someone even complimented me saying, hey that looks like Farrah Fawcett's hairstyle and I had come home a happy person. She was truly one of the most beautiful actresses of those days (actually she still looked gorgeous, some people never stop looking good, she was one of them).

Its weird how these people have an influence on us, may be it was partially because we had this whole evolution of the media (TV, computers, Internet) happening during our growing up phase.Whatever the reason be, They were big and they will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment