Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PHS Orientation

Finally after having waited for so many days, I will be attending my Orientation at the Peninsula Humane Society today evening. I am all excited about it. Lets see whats in store for me. I had applied for the Dog Training Assistant Position, but a friend who is also volunteering there told me its full, so might have to settle for the next best thing. This is what I will opt for in order of preference:
1. Dog Training Assistant
2. TLC Cats and dogs
3. Second Chance Class
4. Pet Assisted Therapy ( Something I think I would love to do someday)
5. Animal care
6. Vet Clinic
7. Wildlife ( Rescue and Care)

So, I have my options listed out, should be able to get into atleast one of these. I am keen on taking up atleast 2 positions ( Considering its just once or twice a week). Lets see how it goes. Watch for my post orientaion blog.

4 comments:

  1. The wait is well worth it...which you'll soon realize :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am waiting to get my hands on the Dogs

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he...now sandy boy might just say "God help the dogs" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do you mean....im sure the dogs will like it ;)

    ReplyDelete