Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Post Orientation

The Orientation yesterday was good and long. The Tour of the facility was the best part.At the end of the Orientation I Opted for the Dog TLC Program on Fridays. Eventually looking at Dog Training Assistant, but was told that anything that is behaviour oriented would require TLC training.My mail for the next orientation arrived today and guess what, another months wait. I don't know how long I will have to wait until I can start spending some time with the dogs. I am a little frustrated, but have no choice but to wait. Hopefully days will pass soon. :(

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't worry your time will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah!...hopefully...I can't believe I have to wait an entire month actually its on july 23rd something , thats a month and a half...hey by the way, what was in the first post, why did u remove it? ;)

    ReplyDelete