Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Can't wait to get started

This weekend was a little upsetting due to a death in my husband's family that hasn't quite sunk in yet.We just let it pass and stayed at home not wanting to do anything, but, my coming week should be a little better as I have my second orientation for Dogs TLC( Tender.Love.Care) on this Thursday the 23rd of July. I have been waiting to start my volunteering for a very very long time now, so hopefully once I am done with this Orientation I should be able to start my Volunteering work at the shelter immediately.I will also have to buy my T-shirt at the PHS Office this week( they prefer you wear them to identify their volunteers). As of now I am looking at 2-3 days a week, have to figure out which days work best for me. In the meantime I have to work out the transportation arrangements with my husband. YIPPEE!...I am so damn excited....more posts on this in the future...until then Woof Woof!

No comments:

Post a Comment