Search This Blog

Monday, July 20, 2009

Shruthi Haasan- I am impressed!...So far

Since there has been a lot of talk on Luck and one of it's songs Jee le on Facebook, I decided to see it for myself. I have no clues of which Hindi movie is releasing when and where, but thanks to the discussions that my friends have on Facebook, I am a little updated now. So I went on YouTube to check out this song. So the movie is Luck, releasing on July 24th, starring Imran Khan( Aamir Khan's Nephew), Shruthi Haasan ( Daughter of Kamal Haasan and Sarika), Sanjay Dutt, Mithun Chakraborty and more.I have no clues what the movie is about, other than the obvious( it's title ofcourse) .I have been waiting to see Shruthi Haasan in a movie for long time now, If she even has a little bit of both her parents in her, she will be a hit, her dad's acting skills and her mom's beauty, a perfect recipe for success in the film industry. So coming back to the song from this movie...Jee Le, I am already humming and dancing to it...which is a good sign I think. Shruthi Haasan looks fab ( on the looks department you can't miss the obvious resemblance to her mom) with her very up to date hair do, an amazing personality( she looks quite slim and tall), very chic. Her acting skills will be put to test when the movie releases this week. By the way she is also a singer and I love her voice. All the best to her.Then again I have been wrong with a lot of star kids, not all of them make it big. Well, what can I say, it is a perfect combination of three factors, Acting, Looks and a whole lot of LUCK I guess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment