Search This Blog

Monday, July 27, 2009

I gotta feeling

I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas. Seems like their latest hit after Boom Boom Pow. Thanks to the Local Radio Station I keep listening to this track every time I drive, more so in the last 2 days. I have liked their songs in the past, but just to listen or dance to them could not really connect with them. This one, I don't know, it has a strong message in a fun song. I would not have bothered listening to it's lyrics if I had seen it on TV. I was on a long drive on the freeway when the song started playing on the Radio, the lyrics made so much sense to me, I rolled down my window, let my hair down and let the wind hit my face,would have closed my eyes too if I wasn't driving...ha ha.. it felt good. I connected with the song immediately. In fact I am listening to it as I am typing this post.Do not take it word by word, but enjoy the optimism in the song in totality..once in While it's good to let go.. This is how the lyrics goes....Enjoy!..

I gotta Feeling that Tonight's gonna be a good night
That Tonight's gonna be good good night

Tonight's the night, let's live it up
I got my money, let's spend it up
Go out and smash it, like oh my God
Jump off that sofa, Let's get, get off....


for the rest...http://www.metrolyrics.com/i-gotta-feeling-lyrics-black-eyed-peas.html

No comments:

Post a Comment