Search This Blog

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Divine Design


This was shot on the way from Carmel to Hearst Castle on Scenic Highway 1 ( A Scenic drive in California along the Pacific Coast). This was one of the hundreds of Vista Points that we stopped at to take pictures . I just think that the amount of colours in one frame is amazing, though I wish there were some red flowers too.The yellow flowers set against the different variations in the blue from the sky to the ocean and the streak of white is what made me want to capture this shot. This photo is as is and has not been modified. I am considering playing around with the contrasts later. what is slightly upsetting is the mountains could have been greener as they appeared to the naked eye but due to the sunlight there was too much light and I have not yet started playing around with the different manual settings in the Camera though I have a faint idea of what I need to do to get the desired effect.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Peshla. The picture is beautiful as is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this the way it is , although some playing with contrast might make it better it might not look as natural

    ReplyDelete