Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Making Waves!

This was shot during sunset at Carmel by Sea. This is something I have been attempting to shoot for a while but never found the right moment. I love the way this picture turned out. I wanted to capture the water rising and hitting the shore and I think I did a decent job, though I wish the waves were even higher. Actually this shot was taken at ground level, as I could not keep it on the sand, I had had to make a rough estimate and keep the camera down and shoot. I also love the contrasting colours in the image.

2 comments:

  1. Hey peshla, love the colors at the background. thanks for the compliments and pass on my thanks to your friend too. Nope i m not learning photography, its just a hobby i developed last yr and since kirtan and me love travelling so I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to click down some wonderful memories.
    I use the basics Canon S5IS, picked it up last yr... let me get hold of some more experience with this and then will pick a DSLR.... I guess u r using a D90.. read that on ur blog... love the ostrich pic too.... but yeah was too scared to feed them at the african safari lol...

    ReplyDelete